North White Student-Athletes and Parent/Guardians –
We hope everyone is doing well! North White re-entry to sports will begin on Monday, July 6, 2020. We hope everyone is ready as we get back to NW athletics!
There will be changes as we approach the beginning of sports for the 2020-21 school year. First, North White will be using FinalForms for all required paperwork. The paperwork will be done online and must be completed before your daughter or son will be able to participate on July 6, 2020. Parents will have to complete their portion of the forms, before students can sign off on their portion. Below is the link to sign up for Finalforms.
- Before student-athletes are able to participate on July 6th, they will need to have completed the health and consent forms with all signatures of parent and student.
- Student-athletes are NOT required to have an updated “PHYSICAL EXAMINATION” completed by a physician IF there is a physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year. HOWEVER, they must have the IHSAA consent and release certificate printed off and filled out. This paperwork must be turned in to the athletic department prior to any participation starting July 6th. They can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com prior to July 6th.
- If your student-athlete DOES NOT have a physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year, a new physical will be required and must be dated after April 1, 2020. Physical forms can be found on FinalForms.
- We will be sending more information regarding dates, times, and preparation for practices.
- Again, all forms and signatures are required for all student-athletes before they participate on July 6th. If the student-athletes do not have a physical with a completed “PHYSICAL EXAMINATION” by a physician from the 2019-2020 school year, they will need a new one.
We ask that you be patient with us as things are always changing. We will keep you updated along the way.